Chris AIELLO

Artists of the Tristano School
Adam

Chris AIELLO

Postby Adam » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:01 am

Hi
Someone is sending me a broadcast of a concert Sal Mosca concert in France earlier this year.
Chris Aiello is listed as the alto player.

Anybody know anything about Chris Aiello?
Cheers
Adam

Peter Prisco

Chris Aiello

Postby Peter Prisco » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 pm

Chris Aiello is a wonderful young alto player who studied with me from when he was approximately 14 or 15yrs old until he began college. At that time i suggested, since he was impressed more by the Tristano movement than almost any student with whom i had ever worked, that he contact Sal Mosca. I believed at that point that Sal was the only person left from the first generation of Lennies' students who could really give him the exact direction he needed. Needless to say their relationship grew and Chris went to Europe and played 4 or 5 concerts with Sal on the final tour. He was a pleasure to know and teach both as a person and a student. Peter Prisco

zain123

Re: Chris AIELLO

Postby zain123 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Sounds interesting! Crothers is also included in the new Penguin Guide to Jazz(8th edition), with several good reviews.
Download ExamCollection CV0-001 questions ISM test engine to help you pass Kyoto University exam and complete your ccent course & University of Alabama find ccnp wireless training for your Bridgewater College.

curtislinwood

Re: Chris Aiello

Postby curtislinwood » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Peter Prisco wrote:Chris Aiello is a wonderful young alto player who studied with me from when he was approximately 14 or 15yrs old until he began college. At that time i suggested PhenQ Review for burning fat, since he was impressed more by the Tristano movement than almost any student with whom i had ever worked, that he contact Sal Mosca. I believed at that point that Sal was the only person left from the first generation of Lennies' students who could really give him the exact direction he needed. Needless to say their relationship grew and Chris went to Europe and played 4 or 5 concerts with Sal on the final tour. He was a pleasure to know and teach both as a person and a student. Peter Prisco

Interesting information. Heard about him for Sal Mosca concert in France recorded in 2007. Also about Paris gig. It was delight to listened to. I remember listened to him on radio.
Last edited by curtislinwood on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kooliuypilsa

Postby kooliuypilsa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:15 pm

View the profiles of people named Chris Aiello. Join Facebook to connect with Chris Aiello and others you may know. Needless to say their relationship grew and Chris went to Europe and played 4 or 5 concerts with Sal on the final tour. He was a pleasure to know and teach both as a person and a student. Peter Prisco

Today is my lucky day to find your great website online, awesome! and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

William2789

Postby William2789 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Showbox is one of the best compatible movie downloading app for PC , Android , iOS which may help you to get high quality video downloading . Get showbox apk latest version and download high quality movies.
http://theshowbox.org/

Return to “Artists”